Membership FeesGraceville Lightning Swim Club is an affiliated member of both the Brisbane Swimming Association and Swimming Queensland. Your membership fees to Graceville Lightning include insurance through Swimming Queensland and it provides club swimmers with the opportunity to participate in a range of Brisbane Swimming Association and Swimming Queensland events. Membership fees are levied on members on an annual basis. For the most part the fees paid by members go directly to SQ as part of our affiliation. A small portion goes to Graceville Lightning to cover administrative expenses. The membership fee covers the entire 2019/2020 season. Refunds (or reduced fees) are not available for swimmers who leave the club mid season (or who join later in the season).
This season, all new members will receive a free Graceville Lightning swim cap with their membership.
- Swimmer 9+ (Ages 9yrs & over) - $120
- Swimmer 8 yrs (Ages 8yrs) -$60
- Junior Dolphin (Ages 7yrs & under) - $54.95 plus a refund in the form of a $25 gift card for use at Graceville Lightning Swim Club. Gift cards will be avaialable from the 2nd week of swim club
- Parent / Guardian - Free
- Associate Member - $40
* Family discounts may be available for 3 or more children swimming in the same age category. Please contact email@example.com
A swimmer who is 9 years or older as at time registration (for new swimmers) or as at 1 July 2019 (for continuing GLSC swimmers). This swimmer can compete at club nights, QSA, BSA, National Meet and any other swimming meets representing GLSC.
Swimmer 8 yrs
Swimmer 8 yrs
A swimmer who is 8 years old as at time of registration (for new swimmers) or as at 1 July 2019 (for continuing GLSC swimmers). This swimmer can compete at club nights, QSA, BSA, National Meet and any other swimming meets representing GLSC.A Junior Dolphin is a swimmer aged 7 years or under as at time of registration (for new swimmers) or as at 1 July 2019 (for continuing GLSC swimmers). NB: The minimum age for this category 4 years - i.e. in prep this year or starting prep in Jan next year.
Parent / Guardian
These are members who are either parents or guardians of a registered swimmer.
These are members who are neither parents nor guardians of a registered swimmer.
A swimmer who belongs to another Swimming Queensland affiliated club but would like to attend our club nights as well. This swimmer can compete at GLSC club nights, and other swimming meets representing GLSC as long as their home club is not attending the meet. For further details please refer to the current handbook.
How do I register and Pay?
- Brand New Member (Including Parents) / Renewing Membership / Transferring Membership - Please go to the Online Registration tab on our website.
- Associate Member / Non-Parent Member - Please contact the Secretary (Annie Chand) or the President (Heidi Marshall).